Xlibris' Advanced Publicity
When you want to make a serious long-term commitment to marketing your book, it is important that build your promotions platform on a solid foundation of professional services and expert media connections. These publicity campaign packages can definitely help you create top-notch marketing plans for your book:
- A reliable base to build your marketing promotions on, the Newsmaker Publicist package includes a six-week campaign by a personal publicist in charge of promoting your book to media outlets and maintaining a blog about your book for the duration of the campaign, a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview, and a professionally written press release for wide distribution. The program will also track news of your publicity campaign over a six-week period. Learn more.
- The Online Newsmaker package is a turbo-charged publicity campaign. It combines a press release and a radio interview recording with the viral impact of a professionally designed blog to widen your reach and appeal. Learn more.
- Give your publicity campaign a new dimension—an added facet that may help increase media and public interest in your book with the Video Newsmaker package. Your Author Video will complement your online radio interview and press release combo and will be a valuable addition to your online marketing push, amplifying your reach and giving your campaign a new visual dimension and appeal. Learn more.
New Media Publicist
- Developing an extensive network is essential to establishing a continuous method of communication with your target audience. However, it can be daunting for one person to do it all alone—and effectively, at that—especially if you do not really know how or where to start and. The New Media Publicist package is the answer to that dilemma: a 6-week campaign that gives you access to a dedicated publicist who focuses on Twitter, Facebook, social media outreach, and blogging. Learn more.
- Make a targeted effort to attract the interest of readers from around the world with the Global Publicist package. This package gives you the ability to reach different readerships and international markets with high-quality professional services and expert resources available to you. You will also be joined by a professional publicist who will help you gain media attention through press releases to targeted newspaper, magazine, radio, and select television and Internet outlets across the United States and Canada, as well as English-language media around the globe. Throughout its 12-week run, you will also receive weekly written updates on your multifaceted publicity campaign. Learn more.
Start Publishing Your Book Today!
Call 1-800-618-969 or +61 2 9423 5044 if you are calling from outside Australia (international call rates apply). You may also send an e-mail email@example.com for your free consultation. Get Started today by requesting your Free Guide To Publishing Services
Why are we different?
Xlibris has been in the business of making authors' dreams come true for over a decade, a pioneer in the Print-On-Demand publishing revolution, we still lead the way today. Xlibris boasts the most extensive range of publishing and marketing services to help writers not only publish their manuscript, but promote it as well.