Professional Package - $1,649
A comprehensive and sophisticated publishing package, the Professional service provides twice as many images as the Basic service and applies high-quality and creative image treatments to a large number of total images. Submit up to 50 images and our skilled designers will enhance and manipulate up to 25 images to create subtle themes, sharp contrast and visual vitality in your story as it flows through a standard template-driven design. You will also receive three complimentary copies of your book and printed marketing materials delivered to your door once publication is completed.
The Professional service includes:
Image, text and design treatments
- 50 total allotted images
- 25 total allotted images for the Image Enhancement & Manipulation Service
- Standard text and layout formatting
- Availability of your book in paperback format
- Availability of your book in colour e-book format
- Ability to make corrections to text and design (see Author Alterations & Corrections Service for details)
- Assignment of an International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and UPC Barcode
- Registration with Books In Print
- Ability to track book production through the website
- Author Service Representative for support during production
- Author Learning Center 12-Month Subscription
- One Paperback Primary Print Copy
- Three (3) paperback copies, shipped post-publication*
- Worldwide distribution
- Available 24/7 through Xlibris' telephone and online ordering systems
- Reseller and distributor ordering availability through Xlibris with industry discounts
- Registrations with online booksellers through national distributor
- Online book sales and royalty accounting
- Book and author webpages in the Xlibris online bookstore – you control the content
- Quarterly royalty payments
- Registration with Books In Print database
- Twenty (20) BookStubs
- 50 bookmarks
- 50 business cards
- 50 postcards
- 5 posters
Disclaimer: Package includes the cost of the free books and BookStubs, but you're responsible to pay the cost of shipping and handling.
Start Publishing Your Book Today!
Call 1-800-618-969 or +61 2 9423 5044 if you are calling from outside Australia (international call rates apply). You may also send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for your free consultation. Get Started today by requesting your Free Guide To Publishing Services
Why are we different?
Xlibris has been in the business of making authors' dreams come true for over a decade, a pioneer in the Print-On-Demand publishing revolution, we still lead the way today. Xlibris boasts the most extensive range of publishing and marketing services to help writers not only publish their manuscript, but promote it as well.